In using the www.musicplusvideo.com shopping service of Music Plus (MP) you (The User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and
conditions listed below. MP reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The User is therefore
advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the shopping service(s) of MP.
All products/services and information displayed on www.musicplusvideo.com constitute “an invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase
constitutes “your offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. www.musicplusvideo.com reserves the right to
accept or reject your offer. The agreement between you and www.musicplusvideo.com shall be subject to the following terms and
1. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age at the time of placing the order or has the express and explicit
consent of a parent or legal guardian.
2. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding
any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the shopping services of MP, you agree to be bound by the Terms and
3. All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees. Buyers using credit cards in foreign currency will be billed the equivalent in
4. All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of MP.
5. MP reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of
whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment has been processed by www.
musicplusvideo.com the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email.
6. In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. MP will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card
fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
7. Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
8. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by MP for
redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
9. MP shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods due to flood, fire, wars, hacking/hijacking of the website, acts of
God or any cause that is beyond the control of MP.
10. All products are of the standard, quality, composition, style or model as represented on the site. Minor deviations in packaging style etc.
11. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, MP acts only as procurement and supply agent on behalf of the User. The User
understands that the difference between the Maximum Retail Price and the price listed on www.musicplusvideo.com includes the
procurement from other music companies / suppliers and supply fees which include but are not limited to shopping service, order
processing and administration fees - howsoever described, cartage, courier, packing, forwarding and mailing charges and expressly
agrees to pay the listed price willingly and without demur.
12. The User agrees to use the services provided by MP, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
13. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. MP reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other
details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), MP has
the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of www.musicplusvideo.com, and / or
other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
14. MP will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss
of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act /
omission. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission,
interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or
unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other
cause of action.
15. The User expressly agrees that the use of service(s) musicplusvideo.com is at the User's sole risk. The service(s) of musciplusvideo.
com is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. MP, its affiliates, employees, agents,
consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to
the results that may be obtained from use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or
merchandise provided through this Service. MP does not represent or warrant maintaining the confidentiality of information; although MP's
current practice is to utilise reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or
express take place between the vendors and the User.
16. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Pune shall have exclusive
jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.